Welcome to our website, Natrient.com (the “Website”). Natrient, LLC (“Natrient”, “Natrient.com,” “we,” “us” or “our”) provides the services and products available on the Website to you subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). By accessing or using our Website, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Natrient.com is an online store for dietary supplements and natural health products. Our site does not provide physical or mental health advice, and neither the Website nor our products are intended to treat or diagnose any such problem or condition. For help with any health concern, please consult your professional health care provider.
2. Cancellation & Returns: We stand behind the products sold on this site with a Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with one of our products, for any reason, simply return it to us within 30 days of receipt for a full refund of the product price, excluding shipping and handling. If the product is defective, we will reimburse the shipping and handling fees, as well. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that returns arrive at our facility in good condition. Always use tracking when shipping a return to us. Natrient will not issue refunds for returns that are lost in transit unless the customer provides proof of shipment in the form of tracking information from a major carrier such as USPS, UPS or Fedex.
3. Accuracy of Information: We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products, pricing, and availability on the Website; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colors or other content available on the Website is 100% accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
4. Intellectual Property: All content available on our Website, including, but not limited to: text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (the “Content”) is the property of Natrient, LLC and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on our Website (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are the registered and unregistered marks of Natrient, LLC, our affiliates, our licensors or our partners, in the United States and other countries, and are protected by United States and international trademark laws. All other Trademarks not owned by us, our affiliates, our partners or our licensors that appear on the Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us. Except as set forth in the limited license in Section 5 below, or as required under applicable law, neither the Content, the Trademarks, nor any other portion of our Website may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in full or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent.
5. Limited License: We grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license to access and make personal use of the Website. Please note that you may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Website or any portion thereof without our prior written consent. The limited license set forth in this Section 5 does not include the right to: (i) modify or download the Website or its contents (except caching or as necessary to view content); (ii) make any use of the Website or its Content other than personal use; (iii) create any derivative work based upon either the Website or its Content; (iv) collect account information for the benefit of another party; (v) use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name or the Trademarks without our express written consent; or (vi) use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Website for personal, non-commercial use only unless otherwise granted by us. A website that links to our Website (i) may link to, but not replicate, our Content; (ii) may not imply that we are endorsing such website or its services or products; (iii) may not misrepresent its relationship with us; (iv) may not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive or controversial, and may contain only content appropriate for all ages; (v) may not portray us or our products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions; (vi) may not use any Trademark without express written permission; (vii) may not link to any page of the Website other than the home page. We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the Website, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link. Any unauthorized use by you of the Website terminates the limited license set forth in this Section 5 without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law.
6. Your Account: If you use the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are accessing and using the Website on someone else’s behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person as a principal to all the Terms and Conditions provided herein, and you agree to accept liability for harm caused by any wrongful use of the Website resulting from such access or use. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content, for any reason, in our sole discretion without prior notice.
7. Third Party Links: We are not responsible for the content of any off-Website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Website. Links appearing on the Website are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-Website pages or other websites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-Website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Website, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy statements and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-Website pages and other websites that you visit.
9. Representations and Warranties; Limitation of Liability: OUR WEBSITE IS PRESENTED “AS IS.” WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, UNLESS SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE NOT LEGALLY EXCLUDABLE. YOU AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY (a) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; (b) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THE WEBSITE; (c) DATA NON-DELIVERY, MISDELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (d) LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS A RESULT OF DEALINGS WITH OR THE PRESENCE OF OFF-WEBSITE LINKS ON THE WEBSITE; (e) COMPUTER VIRUSES, SYSTEM FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING DURING HYPERLINK TO OR FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES; OR (f) EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. FURTHER, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) RELATED TO THE WEBSITE REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00).
10. Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of the Website. You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
11. Disputes: With respect to any dispute regarding the Website, your rights and obligations and all actions contemplated by these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Nevada, as if the Terms and Conditions were a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within Nevada. Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to the Website shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Nevada, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in Nevada, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.